The PIDS LIBRARY
The Library is the primary depository of all PIDS publications. It is a special library that caters to subject areas, such as economic and social development. Its core areas are:
- International cooperation and relations;
- Economic and social policy planning;
- Economic condition, research, and systems;
- Institutional framework, including law, politics, and human rights.
The PIDS Library collects reference materials regularly used by in-house research staff. These materials are basically for the use of the staff, although outside researchers from other private organizations, academe, and government agencies may also utilize the relevant collection of the Library. The acquisitions depend mainly on the demand of the research staff.
- The Library is open from Monday to Thursday (except Holidays), from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., without noon break.
- Students and outside researchers are allowed to use the Library upon presentation of a letter of referral from their respective librarian.